- Who is MV Center Systemy Wizyjne
- What personal data is collected by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne
- What is the purpose of the processing of personal data by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne, and making them available to third parties
- From what sources personal data are obtained
- Data Breach Prevention
- Responsibilities of entities entrusting and receiving personal data of third parties from MV Center Systemy Wizyjne
- Information on the rights of persons whose personal data are processed by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne
I. Who is MV Center Systemy Wizyjne.
MV Center Systemy Wizyjne is an company operating in the area of the integration of industrial vision systemscontact information MV Center Systemy Wizyjne Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [limited liability company] ul. Krakowska 50 32-083 Balice email: email@example.com telephon: +48 12 397 50 05
In order to ensure the highest standards of personal data security, MV Center Systemy Wizyjne has appointed a Data Protection Officer (hereinafter “DPO”) who is responsible for the implementation, supervision and audits of compliance with the personal data security policy, and compliance of personal data processing by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne in accordance with the law. We have included the details of the DPO below to ensure that you can contact us in case of any questions or concerns:
Data Protection Officer MV Center Video Systems – email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. What type of personal data is collected by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne
The vision systems integration market in which MV Center Vision Systems operates has customer market segments classified as:
- institutional so-called B2B: i.e. organisations, enterprises and other public or private institutions – represented in the process by natural persons who are their employees or provide services to them under other legal relationships, e.g. mandate contracts, self-employment, subcontracting
MV Center Systemy Wizyjne markets its products to the institutional customer segment directly through its customer service office. With regard to its activities, MV Center Systemy Wizyjne must process the personal data of its customers and their employees, and in certain cases make such data available to third parties.. MV Center Systemy Wizyjne may collect some of the personal information listed below:
- Name, Surname
- Position held
- Employer’s company
- NIP [Tax Id No.]:
- Correspondence address
MV Center Systemy Wizyjne also collects customer-related information through the cookie,of which it informs you the first time you log on to the MV Center Systemy Wizyjne website.
In some special cases, the scope of data processing may be broader – due to specific purposes of processing, of which the data subject shall be informed on the occasion of such data collection.
III. What is the purpose of the processing of personal data by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne
MV Center Systemy Wizyjne is obliged by law to process the data in order to properly provide services and sell goods, in other cases providing the data is voluntary. The personal data processed by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne are mostly used for contacts for the purpose of carrying out regular business activities, which are the subject of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne’s activities.
The regular business activities carried out by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne consist of, but are not limited to:
- Sending MV Center Systemy wizyjne offer
- The contact for the purpose of executing sale contracts from the MV Center Systemy Wizyjne offer
- Owned marketing
- processing resulting from generally applicable laws – including, in particular, tax laws
- sharing data with third parties (including a courier company) for the purpose of performing contracts
- pursuit and enforcement of claims
- recruitment of employees
Making personal data of the customer (employee of the customer) available to third parties takes place exclusively for the purpose of performing the contract to which the customer is a party, or to take action at the request of the customer, prior to concluding the contract.
Furthermore, MV Center Video Systems is forced by objective conditions of a technical nature to store the personal data obtained for the purpose of:
- sale of goods
- provision of maintenance services, billing,
In view of the above, MV Center Vision Systems derives a legitimate legal interest to process personal data in accordance with the requirements of the RODO, and
- undertakes not to extend the criteria adopted without the prior consent from the data owners
- it shall take into account and respect the rights of data owners in accordance with applicable legal standards, in particular in areas of:
- protection and restriction of access to data only to authorized persons
- the transmission of data to third parties,
- no profiling
- no processing of sensitive data
- where technically and economically justified, and the legally permitted use of pseudonymisation
- notification of the data acquired pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the RODO
- it accepts the liability as provided by mandatory legal provisions, including liability for any culpable leakage of such data
If MV Center Video Systems needs to process personal data for any other purposes – each time the processing shall be preceded by obtaining consent. MV Center Systemy Wizyjne do not share personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
IV. From what sources personal data are obtained
MV Center Systemy Wizyjne may obtain personal data in the following ways:
- direct consent of data subjects
- entrusting personal data of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne to the client’s employees hrough persons representing the client.
- entrustment of personal data to MV Center Vision Systems by third parties (obligations of entities entrusting personal data of persons to MV Center Vision Systems are specified in point VI below)
- face-to-face meetings during which contact details are exchanged
- using already existing information collected in the databases of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne
V. Data Breach Prevention
Personal data processed by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne are stored on secure servers in Poland. MV Center Systemy Wizyjne has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing, including loss, destruction or damage.
In the case of personal data processed in paper form, data shall be stored in separate rooms to which only authorised persons have access, and in the case of data processing in rooms to which more than one person has access, data shall be stored in locked cabinets the keys to which shall be held only by persons authorised to process the data.
VI. Responsibilities of entities entrusting personal data of third parties from MV Center Systemy Wizyjne
As soon as personal data is provided to MV Center Systemy Wizyjne or data is obtained from MV Center Systemy Wizyjne, the third party confirms that he/she accepts and will indemnify MV Center Systemy Wizyjne from any liability arising from the third party’s failure to obtain the relevant data subjects’ consents, and in the event that an administrative penalty or an obligation to pay compensation is imposed on MV Center Systemy Wizyjne, the third party undertakes to pay an amount equal to the penalty and/or compensation imposed at the first request of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne.
The entrustor undertakes in particular, but not exclusively to:
- processing of data solely for the purpose of cooperation, for the duration of the cooperation and for any claim arising therefrom, unless the retention period is determined by generally applicable laws.
- use the personal data entrusted to it by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne only for the purposes indicated at the time of the personal data transfer or at a later date with prior approval from MV Center Systemy Wizyjne.
- Provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of the RODO and protects the rights of data subjects.
- Obtain any legally required consents to make the vision systems of personal data available to MV Center Systemy Wizyjne available for further entrustment to third parties. If further entrustment by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne is necessary for the proper performance of the obligations arising from the cooperation, the third party declares that MV Center Systemy Wizyjne has the right to do so, and guarantees that it has the right to make personal data available to MV Center Systemy Wizyjne for this purpose, and that, with regard to this data, the third party is considered to be the Controller and performs the obligations set out in Articles 12, 13 and 14 of the RODO. A long as MV Center has an information obligation under RODO, the Parties agree that these obligations will be performed by a third party, and the third party is fully responsible to MV Center for the correct performance of these duties, and is liable without limitation for any damage suffered by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne due to the improper performance of these obligations.
- Upon termination of the data processing services, the third party shall be obliged to erase or return to MV Center Systemy Wizyjne – at MV Center Systemy Wizyjne’ discretion – any personal data entrusted to it, as well as to erase any existing copies thereof, unless the processing is necessary due to generally applicable law, or for the purposes of establishing, asserting or safeguarding claims.
VII. Information on the rights of persons whose personal data are processed by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne
MV Center Systemy Wizyjne shall ensure that the following rights are exercised by persons whose personal data are processed:
- the right to be informed of the processing of personal data
- the right of access to the content of personal data processed
- the right to request correction (revision) of personal data
- the right to request the deletion of personal data
- the right to request a restriction to the processing of personal data
- the right to transfer personal data
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory authority or with the supervisory authority of another Member State of the European Union
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time
- The right to obtain human intervention from the controller, to express his or her position and to challenge a decision based on automated processing of data, in so far as such processing would mail the place.