Information about the processing of personal data by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne Sp. z o.o. in Balice (hereinafter "MV Center Systemy Wizyjne")
Personal data administrator is MV Center Systemy Wizyjne with its registered office in Balice, ul. Krakowska 50, 32-083 Balice, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . MV Center Systemy Wizyjne has appointed an Personal Data Protection Inspector. If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Inspector at e-mail address:email@example.com or at correspondence address of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne Balice, Krakowska 50, 32-083 Kraków
Your personal data is processed for:
- Sending MV Center Systemy wizyjne offer
- contact for the purpose of executing contracts from the MV Center Systemy Wizyjne offer
- owned marketing
- processing resulting from generally applicable laws – including, in particular, tax laws
- sharing data with third parties (including a security company and an accounting service provider) for the purpose of performing contracts
- possible pursuit and enforcement of claims
The recipients of your personal data may be:
- employees and collaborators of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne who need to have access to personal data in order to perform the contract, or take preparatory actions for signing the contract
- entities processing data on behalf of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne, e.g. accounting office, post office, courier, professional carrier, security company
- to authorised state bodies, including supervisory authorities, within the scope of their competence
In case of personal data transfer to entities or an international organisation based outside the European Economic Area, data will be transferred according to the principles set out in Articles 45 – 49 of the RODO.
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes set out above, or, if that period cannot be determined, until the data subject objects.
The data subject has the right to access, rectify, erase as well as to restriction of processing of their personal data, as well as the right to data portability.
The persons to whom the personal data pertains shall have the right to object to the further processing of his/her personal data and, if he/she has previously given his/her consent to the processing, to withdraw it. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
MV Center Systemy Wizyjne does not profile personal data.
The data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection