Vision inspection of vehicle seat profiles
CONTROL AGAINST STEAMING OF CAR SEAT RUNNERS
The purpose of the vision system in the profile pairing station is to check whether the operator has put the correct reference (female and male profile) into the profile pairing machine.The following are checked:
- presence of elements such as pins, holes, pins
- profile (left/right control),
- brake position (US and EU versions),
In the event of a negative check by the vision system, the pairing operation is stopped and the defective piece inserted is blocked in the machine until it is released by the operator.
The system software is equipped with the PokaYoke control module, which is in charge of checking the correctness of the workstation when changing to a new reference.
The station is equipped with a touch-sensitive operator panel, displaying among others.:
- preview of current inspection (current inspection photos)
- preview of inspection parameters (status of individual tools, compliance with pattern in %. marking of relevant elements in the photos in red/green depending on the inspection result)
- view statistics of the current inspection
- access to photos of defective elements
- the possibility to switch to editing programs (after logging on to the appropriate access level),
By connecting to the Internet, the workstation was covered by remote technical support, which streamlined the process of implementing the workstation in a critical production process.